Cyberoam training is meant for CCNSP professionals to advance their careers. It provides them with the expertise to deploy Cyberoam security in enterprises in times of complex scenarios. We offer comprehensive yet easy to follow sessions with complete course material and real-world situations, thus delivering the best value to aspiring security professionals. Our industry-led trainers help you gain expertise in networking and security fundamentals along with the knowledge of configur
Upcoming Batch for Instructor-led Cyberoam Training
Set your convenient time for this training; choose from different modes of training Call/Email Now!
Cyberoam training course is designed for practising networking professionals having experience with Cyberoam. Upon the course completion, the trainee will be able to do the following: • Understand Cyberoam UTM identity-based architecture • Understand Cyberoam Enterprise Setup • Installing Products • Network Integration • Configuring various Cyberoam features including anti-spam, anti-virus, VPN, IPS, Content filtering, etc. • Support and Troubleshoot Issues
Who Should Attend
The following job roles will get benefited with Cyberoam Certification Training: • Network Administrators • System Administrators • Security Administrators
Prerequisites For Cyberoam Training
The Cyberoam training course is designed for networking and security professionals. Prior experience with Cyberoam is not required, but experience in the following sectors is beneficial. • Operational OS knowledge • Basics of Networking • HTTP, HTTPS, IMAP, POP3, SMTP • Network Security Fundamentals • Operational Familiarity with Featured Modules • Knowledge of Protocols • TCP/IP Protocol Suite • Firewall, VPN, Anti-virus, Anti-spam, Content Filtering, Bandwidth Management, Multiple Link Management, Reporting
Curriculum for Cyberoam Training
• Cyberoam UTM overview
• Cyberoam Central Console Overview
• Cyberoam on-cloud management overview
• Cyberoam iView Overview
Prerequisites for deployment
• Network Diagrams & Scenarios
• Deployment Scenarios (Transparent/Gateway/Mixed) Mode
• Failure of Security Device & its Consequences
• Proxy Scenarios
• Managing connectivity with multiple ISP’s
• Manage 3G and Wimax connections
What is a Firewall?
• Types of Firewall
• How to Control Access
• Identifying Each Machine on the network
• Managing the Firewall
• DoS (Denial of Service)
• Fusion Technology based Unified Control
• Firewall – as a single solution to identity, security, connectivity, and productivity
• What is Authentication?
• Requirement to Authenticate
• How can Authentication be done?
• Types of Authentication (Single Sign-On, Local, and External)
• Group Authentication
• Traffic Discovery
• Authenticating from Servers (AD, LDAP, or RADIUS)
• Need for Web Filtering
• Web 2.0 Filtering
• Filtering with Keywords
• Filtering with URL
• Filtering by Categories
• Filtering Web Traffic
• Evolution of Application Firewall
• File Filtering
• Application & P2P Filtering
• Instant Messaging Filters
• Custom Filters
• Compliance based filtering
Functioning of Anti-Virus & Anti-Spam
• Basics of Virus, Spyware, Malware, Phishing, and Pharming.
• Web/Mail/FTP Anti-Virus
• Gateway level Antivirus/Anti-Spam
• Instant Messaging Anti-Virus
• Virus Outbreak Detection
• Recurrent Pattern Detection
• RBL (Real-time Black List), IP Reputation
• Understanding of Intrusion
• Signature-based detection
• Statistical anomaly-based detection
• Stateful protocol analysis detection
• Network-Based IPS (NIPS) & Wireless Based IPS (WIPS)
• Network Behaviour Analysis (NBA)
• Host-Based IPS (HIPS)
• What is a VPN?
• Why use a VPN?
• Advantages of VPN
• Types of VPN based on protocols
• Types of VPN Based on Tunnels
• The need for firewall in VPN
• Threat Free Tunneling
• VPN Bandwidth Management
• VPN Failover
• Identity-based authentication in VPN
What is QoS?
• Why QoS?
• Traffic Queuing
• Traffic Prioritisation
• Bandwidth Allocation
• Scheduling, and sharing bandwidth
• Guaranteed bandwidth
• QoS implementation on the user, group, firewall, application, web category.
High Availability, LAN Failsafe?
• Clustering of devices
• What is link load balancing?
• Why undertake to balance?
• Link fails scenario
• Why failover?
• Multilink Manager
• Load balancing
• Active-Active load balancing and gateway failover
• Active-Passive configuration and gateway failover
• MPLS failover to VPN
• Automatic ISP failover detection
• Setup Logging
• DNS Management
• DHCP Management
• Upgrading Device Firmware
• Backing Up
• Diagnostic Tools
• Troubleshooting Tools
• Labs to provide hands-on to deal with maintenance
• Cyberoam iView Introduction
• Types of Reports
• Data Management
• Report Management
• Compliance reports
• Searching within reports
• Identity-based reporting
Modes of Training
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.
This is my first online training, HKR Trainings best for online training. They provide the best trainers, who always support and help our technical doubts. Support team also very co-operative to our queries. I honestly recommended HKR Trainings for online courses.
The team of HKR Trainings is very good. The instructors are always trying to explain new techniques and updates of course. If I raise the question or technical doubt about the course, the technical support team solves the issues in quick time. By the end of the course, they will instruct support me to manage the real-time project
In starting of my career I had taken “informatics certification training online” by the HKR Trainings. I really admire about the HKR Trainings. The instructors are the very knowledgeable and the way to organizing the content and classes are too good. I learn main techniques and tricks of course. Supportive team is always available to students who have regular doubts about the course and they are very patience. I recommended HKR Trainings to everyone who want to make the best career growth in IT sector.
I took “python certification training” from HKR Trainings. They always tried to do level best quality of their services to students. I really satisfied with the instructors in my course. And they give the best content for my course.
4. I was unable to finalize where to take a training finally my friend recommended so I had taken a “java online course” by HKR trainings. The structure of the course content, timings, instructor’s classes, and supportive team are very good. I learn more related topics of java during my course. I strongly recommended HKR Trainings to everyone.
After Completion of training you will receive a course completion certificate from HKR Trainings which adds a value to your carrier and this is the entry to build a carrier with this certificate.