Netezza training course thoroughly covers topics such as Netezza Architecture, Tables and Databases, Statistics (Zone Maps, Clustered Base Tables, Materialized Views, Grooms and Sequences), Transactions such as Query and System Optimization, and Netezza commands and Users. Students in the Netezza training course will learn how to use • Fully scalable and parallelized In-Database Analytics • In-Database Analytics Package • R â€“ the open source statistical language that runs on Netezza • Matrix Engine, a parallelized and linear algebra package
Upcoming Batch for Instructor-led Netezza Training
Set your convenient time for this training; choose from different modes of training Call/Email Now!
• Understand how the Netezza architecture and parallel processing capabilities supports modeling and analysis paradigms on large scale data sets. • Understand data mining methods in the context of use cases to solve common business problems. • Apply new approaches to modeling and analysis made possible by IBM Netezza Analytics • Invoke Netezza Analytics data mining methods and statistical functions using the R client and/or Netezza SQL (NZSQL). • Convert existing R statistical modules/functions to leverage the Netezza platform.
Who Should Attend
Netezza training course is suitable for beginners and advanced users. Database Administrators, System Administrators, Application Developers and Data Warehouse Architects who are expected to install, reinstall, configure and maintain Netezza Analytics or packages related to it should attend this training.
Prerequisites For Netezza Training
• Working knowledge of Unix or Linux • Experience with Shell Scripting • Experience with VI Editing • Basic SQL experience
Curriculum for Netezza Training
• NPS AMPP Architecture & Various Netezza 7.2 appliance models
• Netezza High Availability Architecture (Clustering, Mirroring, fail over)
• Installing Netezza system and client softwares
• Installing Netezza Emulator for day-to-day practice
• Nz Admin: GUI Admin Tool (Installation & Set-up)
• Netezza Command Line Interface (CLI)
• Manage NPS with CLI commands
• Manage User access to Netezza Databases
• Monitoring Netezza and Linux logs
• Netezza Events (Set-up & Monitoring)
• Databases & Tables
• Data Distribution (Hash, Random), Cluster Base Tables, Table Skew
• Generate Statistics, Zone Maps, Materialized Views, Groom Table
• Backup & Restore (Host Level, Database Level, Table Level)
• Database Refreshes & Migrations
• Netezza Appliance migration (For Example: 6.x to 7.x migration)
• Data Loading/Unloading using External Tables, NZLOAD, NZ_MIGRATE
• Data Loading/Unloading using GUI Tools
• Optimizer and query plans
• Query history collection & Reporting
• Netezza Replication/DR Architecture
• Techniques to improve Netezza performance
• Frequent DBA activities such as SPU replacements, etc
• ODBC/JDBC/OLEDB Client Connectivity
• Working with IBM Netezza Support to resolve issues
Modes of Training
Each and every class is recorded so if you missed any class you can review the recordings and clarify any doubts with the trainer in next class.
Yes, we don’t assure 100% placement assistance. We are tied up with some corporate companies so when they have a requirement we send your profiles to them.
Yes, we provide demo before starting any training in which you can clear all your doubts before starting training.
Our trainers are real time experts who are presently working on particular platform on which they are providing training.
You can call our customer care 24/7
Max of the students get satisfied with our training, if you are not then we provide a specialised training in return.
This is my first online training, HKR Trainings best for online training. They provide the best trainers, who always support and help our technical doubts. Support team also very co-operative to our queries. I honestly recommended HKR Trainings for online courses.
The team of HKR Trainings is very good. The instructors are always trying to explain new techniques and updates of course. If I raise the question or technical doubt about the course, the technical support team solves the issues in quick time. By the end of the course, they will instruct support me to manage the real-time project
In starting of my career I had taken “informatics certification training online” by the HKR Trainings. I really admire about the HKR Trainings. The instructors are the very knowledgeable and the way to organizing the content and classes are too good. I learn main techniques and tricks of course. Supportive team is always available to students who have regular doubts about the course and they are very patience. I recommended HKR Trainings to everyone who want to make the best career growth in IT sector.
I took “python certification training” from HKR Trainings. They always tried to do level best quality of their services to students. I really satisfied with the instructors in my course. And they give the best content for my course.
4. I was unable to finalize where to take a training finally my friend recommended so I had taken a “java online course” by HKR trainings. The structure of the course content, timings, instructor’s classes, and supportive team are very good. I learn more related topics of java during my course. I strongly recommended HKR Trainings to everyone.
After Completion of training you will receive a course completion certificate from HKR Trainings which adds a value to your carrier and this is the entry to build a carrier with this certificate.