Informatica Sample Resumes
Informatica Sample Resume 0-2 Years Experience
Main areas of expertise are testing the Data warehousing projects.
· Extensively working Experience in preparation of Test cases and Defect reports.
· Good Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts like Star Schema, Dimensions and Fact tables.
· Used ETL process to Extract, Transform and Load the data into the stage area and data warehouse.
· Experience in using QC 9.2 as a Test management tool.
· Skilled in understanding Business requirements and Designed documents.
· Extensively Good Working Knowledge on Oracle.
· Extensively Good Working Knowledge on Unix.
· Exposure to all stages of Software Development and Software Testing Life Cycles.
· Exposure to all stages of Test Defect Life Cycle.
· High degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to change in direction.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
· Excellent problem solving skills with strong technical background and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
Currently working for xxxxxx Infotech, Bangalore as Test Engineer from May 2012 to till date.
B.Tech. (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) from xxxxx University, 2012.
ETL Testing & Manual Testing
Quality Centre 9.2
: SQL, C
Windows-XP & Unix
: New Scheduling System
Informatica 8.6, Quality Centre, Unix and Windows XP
· xxxxxxxx is currently scheduled using an in-house DS system (static slot matrix).
· The existing system is constrained by the static slot matrix and otherwise difficult to maintain as it is tightly coupled with the Delivery Scheduling (DS) consumer sites such as Grocery, Non-food etc.
· The objective of this project is to replace the existing DS system with Oracle Real time Scheduler.
· This system will enable Sainsbury to offer slots until full capacity is reached, should increase the number of orders Sainsbury can accept by removing the limits imposed by static slot matrix and will be easier to manage and maintain.
· Understanding database design schemas for different sources and targets and end user business requirements.
· Running the Jobs/Workflows for ETL process.
· Preparing SQL queries to verify the data.
· Verifying the ETL data in target database.
· Column Mapping between source and the target databases.
· Preparing test data.
· Interactions with BA & Development teams to resolve the issues.
· Reporting daily, testing status.
· Designed test cases and Executed Test cases.
· Defect Analyzing and Reporting in QC.
· Workflow monitoring to ensure error free loading of facts and dimensions.
: xxxxxx Management Services
xxxxxxxxxx Holding Inc.,
: Informatica 8.6, Quality Centre, Unix and Windows XP
· xxxxxxxxxx Holdings Inc. is the world's biggest MTSO providing medical coding and medical claims to more than 50% of the hospitals, clinics, universities, etc., in the USA.
· Its vendors are scattered throughout the world who work round the clock with a TAT of 6 hours to 24 hours.
· The company needs various reports based on its requirement like quality control report, quality complaints report, TAT compliance report, allocation of work report, billing report for clients and vendors, and various other reports 6 hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly for its smooth functioning and better client satisfaction and business growth.
· Understanding the customer requirements.
· Designed High level test scenarios and test cases.
· Executed test cases in QC.
· Run the Informatica Workflows for ETL Process.
· Validated data in Target database according to business rules.
· Prepared SQL queries and executed to validate the ETL processed data in the target database.
· Verifying the column mapping between source and target databases.
· Worked closely with Development team.