IoS App Developement Sample Resumes
IoS App Developement Sample Resume 2-5 Years Experience
· Results-oriented software developer and research professional with sixteen years experience in both
· development and research positions. I make it my goal to create software with the user in mind, creating
· applications with a useable and intuitive user interface experience. I also understand the importance of
· creating highly readable and easily maintainable source code. I am constantly striving to learn new
· technologies and look to ways to better myself in this rapidly changing industry.
Databases: MySQL (10+); Netezza (3), Oracle (10); Postgresql (5); SQL Server (8);
Development Software: Xcode (5), Eclipse (10); Git (3)
Application / Web Servers: Tomcat (15); Jboss (5); Apache (10) ; LAMP (10+);
Platforms: Mac OSX (10+); UNIX/Linux (17);
Cloud services: Amazon AWS (EC2, RDS, S3) (2), Parse (1)
Independent & Contract iOS Development
Dates: 2009 – Present
· Revelry – Helping with app redesign. Addressed performance in multiple areas. Added image
· caching, and tuned calls to Parse. App is built upon Parse backend.
· workSmart iBreeze – Universal app. Helped fix some issues with iOS7 support and other misc bugs. Started work on v 1.1.15+, successfully submitted multiple updates to app store for client.
· GuildBrowser App – My iPad app released on Apple app store July 2013. Sample app used in the book iOS6 By Tutorials. App consumes Blizzard RESTful web services using the JSON datareturned.
Sr. iOS Developer, Quantisense Inc.
Dates Employed: 05/2011 – Present
· Performed in a Lead developer role on an enterprise iOS app for lululemon. App allows
· employees to scan store inventory to display real time point of sale, e-commerice, and nightly data
· warehouse data. Featured remote device configuration by consuming RESTful web services to pull down store specific app settings.
· Created custom internal iOS framework utilized by all iOS apps. Framework included support for multiple scanning implementations including linea-pro 2d / 3d hardware scanners and the ZBar library.
· Created custom internal "apple store" to deploy iOS builds via sites created by jenkins jobs for multiple internal enterprise and ad hoc signed apps.
· RESTful web services development with grails.
· Developed seasonal planning web app using the gwt and smartgwt (core java) frameworks for CMRG / DXL Inc.
· Cloud server management via AWS.
Sr. Java Developer, Premier Inc.
Dates Employed: 12/2008 – 05/2011
· Participated in the successful release of the QualityAdvisor and OperationsAdvisor – Department Benchmarking Report, using the agile development methodology.
· Developed web services with Struts2 Actions using JSON to connect with Dojo on the client side.
Software Engineer, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)
Dates Employed: 01/2003 – 12/2008
R&D UNIX Specialist, The Dow Chemical Corporation
Dates Employed: 05/2001 - 01/2003
Computational Chemist, Union Carbide Corporation
Dates Employed: 05/1997 - 05/2001
Huntington, WV 25755
B.S. in Chemistry, 1996
References available upon request
· Fulton, Charles, others iOS 6 By Tutorials - http://www.raywenderlich.com/store/ios-6-by-tutorials. Contributed chapters on automated unit testing with Xcode and CI server.
· Fulton, Charles, others iOS 7 By Tutorials - http://www.raywenderlich.com/store/ios-7-by-tutorials. Contributed chapter on networking with NSURLSession
· Tutorial Team member and Site Advisor for raywenderlich.com: Contributed both iOS and Cocos2d tutorials to help the iOS community.
· WWDC – Apple World Wide Developer Conference Attendee 2012
WWDC – Apple World Wide Developer Conference Attendee 2013