Manual testing Sample Resumes
Manual testing Sample Resume 0-2 Years Experience
Email: G......firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: +91- xxxxxxxx32
My ambition has always been to work in a competitive, well-organized and standardizingenvironment, where I can use my professional skills coupled with my experience in Testing with ahigh growth oriented organization that could finally reflect in my work which is benefit to me andmy company. My Primary objective across any organization is Customer Satisfaction.
· Around 2 yearsof professional Experience inSoftwareTestingwithan emphasis on testingClient-Server and Web-based applications (as part of an independent testing team).
· Good Experience inManual Testing of Web Applications which is developed usingtechnologies like Java and Dot net.
· Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)andSoftware Testing LifeCycle (STLC)
· Expertise in Designing and Execution of Test Cases and Tracking Defects in Bug Tracker Tool.
· Expertise in performing different types of Testing: Black Box Testing -
· Functional Testing,System Testing, Regression Testing.
· Good team player with excellent ability to learn the new technologies in short time.
· Self-starter with effective communication, analytical and organizational skills.
· Good Experience in presentation of the defect reporting.
Working as a Test Engineer in IZenice Technologies, Hyderabad from July 2009 to till date.
Master of Computer Applications from VisweswaraiahUniversity ,Benguluru in the year of 2009.
Languages :HTML, Java Script and XML.
Database :SQL Server 2005.
Test Management Tool
Quality Center 9.2.
Operating Systems : Windows Server 2003, Windows XP and Later Versions.
Other Tools :SnagIt32