Manual testing Sample Resumes
Manual testing Sample Resume 2-5 Years Experience
Meticulous Manual QA Tester committed to adding value to the end-product through detailed quality assurance testing. Adept at identifying issues with product design through subjective assessment and comprehensive analysis. Specialize in applying a sound knowledge of various technologies to ensure optimal quality.
Profound experience with manual quality assurance testing procedures
In-depth knowledge of product release processes and quality assurance goals
Proficient in the use of Java HTTP via a representational state transfer Solid understanding of XML and Structured Query Language databases Remarkable ability to meet strict deadlines Excellent oral and written communications skills
· Evaluated user problems and issues with software performance.
· Identified program variances identified through testing.
· Provided feedback to developers vendors and clients.
· Developed and implemented software review protocols.
· Prepared quality assurance reports for each product line.
· Documented quality issues with software products.
· Implemented and updated bug tracking procedures.
· Identified software defects.
· Evaluated existing quality assurance methods and implemented cost-effective upgrades.
· Established and updated software testing programs and procedures.
· Executed software compatibility tests and documented the results.
· Provided quality updates to project managers.
· Ensured compliance with testing standards.
Bachelor of Science – Information Technology
University of California
New Parkland, CA