Manual testing Sample Resumes
Manual testing Sample Resume 5+Years’ Experience
· About 7 years of IT experience including the phases in SDLC as Tester, TestLead, System Analyst etc.,
· Manual and Automation testing and development experience in Client server andMainframe systems with strong knowledge about QA practices and methodologies
· Strong knowledge aboutUSA health care IT domain and worked in Payer, Provider,Clinical IT, Pharmacy benefits, Membership & Eligibility and Claims related projects
· Experience inWeb services testing,Data migration testing, System testing, functionaltesting, supporting UAT testing, turning data into information.
· I have worked as ateamleadfor varying team sizes and produced quality deliverablesindividually as well as with team.
· Work closely with core development team and business team during all phases of SDLC
· Experience in Defining, Developing the testable requirements fro technicalspecification, identifying interdependenciesand maintaining test scripts using MercuryQuality Center/Test Director/ Rational Manual tester etc.,
· Experience inrecording and tracking defectsthrough Mercury quality center/TestDirector/Rational Clearquest
· Ability to interact with cross-functional teams. Worked closely with Business Analysts,System Analysts, Developers etc to track down the requirements
· Effectively Participate in Defects resolution, propose and design retestscenarios/cases/scripts, Maximizing work practices.
· Cognizant Certified Professionalin ‘Software Testing’, ‘Introduction to ManagedHealthcare’, ‘EDI Formats’, ‘Pharmacy Benefits Management’,‘Six sigma Green belt’ and severalother Technical/Domain/Quality areas.
· I own test strategy documents, estimates, status reports, accountability deck, capacityplanning, manual/automation test scenarios/cases/scripts
· Involved in promoting repeatability, reusability(created regression test bed), efficienciesand cross-training to facilitate the development and maintenance of a matrixed organization.
· Provided guidance for creating and maintaining test data for regression for futurereleases
· Worked on different types of testing includingUnit, System, Integration, Enterprise,End2End and Web services (SoapUI and Foundation views) testing,white box testing,Performance testing, black box testing, functional testing, regression testing etc.,.in STLC
· Experience in Mainframe development using technologies – COBOL, JCL, DB2, VSAM,CICS, IMS, REXX, Expeditor, Endevor
· Strong SQL knowledge working with Client/Server and Mainframes
· Good knowledge/experience in automation using Excel with VB scripting and QTP
Very goodcommunication skills both written and verbal, Excellent listening skills.Received several appreciations from clients and higher management for communication andlistening skills1 of 5