Pega Sample Resume 0-2 Years Experience
To serve a growing organization to the best of my ability sincerely, honestly and where I am the role player for the overall growth of the concern and give respect to my senior. I am ever keen to acquire some new technologies and climb the corporate to ladder by honest and hard work.
Having total 1.11 Years of experience in PEGA PRPC version 6.3.
· PEGA PRPRC v6.3 System Architect, along with Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment and Maintaining of BPM and Business Rules Engine (BRE)application using the PEGA Rules. Process Commander (PRPC) tool.
· Good knowledge and working experience in software Development life cycle (SDLC) using UML, SRD/BRD.
· Creating the Business Process Flows and Flow actions in Pega PRPC.
· Experience in creating Agents, data tables and database tables.
· Experience in Activity and Activity methods
· Good at developing Use cases, Interaction Diagrams (sequence and Class Diagram) using Modelling Language and tools that include UML, Rational Rose and Smart Draw.
· Experience in developing Work Flows, Rule based Business process Management (BPM) applications on Pega Process Commander (PRPC).
· Clear understanding of using Clipboard, Tracer and SMA for debugging.
· Experience in RDB-methods & OBJ-methods
· Experience on BI Reporting Using SAP BO XI 3.1 & BO 4.0 ( Webi ,Crystal & Xcelsius)
Working as a Software Engineer FEDELE INFO SOLUTIONS INDIA PVT.LTD from May 2014 to till date.
B. Tech (ECE) from An Independent Institute Of Hyderabad Educational & Research Centre April 2014.
Tools : PEGA RULES Process Commander 6.3 & 7.1
BPM : PRPC Pega Rules Process Commander
Business Intelligence tools : SAP Business Objects Enterprise 4.0/3.1 CMC, Information Design Tool, Crystal Reports
Languages : C
Scripting Languages :Jscript, HTML 1 , 3 & 5 , CSS3.
Design Studio : Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash player.
Application Server :Apache Tomcat 5.0/6.0/7.x.
RDBMS : Oracle 10g.
Operating Systems : Windows XP/07/08.
Other Tools : MS office
Project Name : E – Commerce
Client : JPMC
Duration : AUG 2014 to Till now.
Environment : PEGA 6.3
Description : provided Implementation services to USGBC and successfully delivered thee-commerce solution. The Solution developed online Account information of customers from all the parts in the World. The functionality includePayments of Bills, Account summary, Transaction History,Enrolment information
Role & Responsibilities:
· Working with the Business users, Leads, and Business Analysts to define business requirements for designing, testing and building Pegasystems solutions to meet those requirements.
· Participated extensively in designing application security which involves setting up Access groups, Access Roles, Operators, Application ID, Org Divisions, Org Units, and Work groups.
· Created rules based on circumstance.
· Created Activities for implementing core Business Logic.
· Developed and designed class structure, workflows as well as integration between system for smooth and optimized operation of system.