Pega Sample Resumes
Pega Sample Resume 5+ Years Experience
An acknowledged Software Professional with an around of 7.4 years of IT experience in BPM – PEGA PRPC and Java/J2EE Web Applications development and Testing. Experience includes Healthcare Insurance and Banking and Financial domains.
Experience in the BPM application development using Pega PRPC 6.x, HCIF (for health care), Smart Dispute Frameworks.
Proficient in Pega Methodology Implementation cycle including Business Process Modeling, Analysis, Designing, Development, Integration, Testing, and Deployment of BRE and BPM Applications.
· As a core team member I have involved in many areas of PRPC which include Flows, Flow actions, Correspondence rules, Activities, Declarative rules and Integration Services
· Experience in working with Agents and Listeners for batch process.
· Implemented SOAP Services and Connectors to integrate with the external systems.
· Involved in requirement gathering along with business analysts to better understand end user requirements and various scenarios.
· Worked on Debugging and Bug fixing Activities using Rules Inspector with Lead and System Architects for Harness, Declare Expressions.
· Good knowledge on using debugging and performance tools like Clipboard, Tracer, Pega Log Analyzer(PLA), Performance Analyzer (PAL) and System Management Application (SMA).
· Experience in Rules like Product rules, Rule-set management, and associated tools such as export & import tools and Deployment.
· Actively involved in code migration and other deployment related activities.
· Experience in working with the QA Testing Team creating Test Plans and Test Cases.
· Experience in RDBMS technologies like Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and MS-SQL.
· Experience in Distributed Application development using JAVA.
· Ability to learn quickly in work environment, productive interpersonal skills with ability to understand and co-operate group requirements efficiently.
· Certified Senior System Architect in PRPCV6.2 from Pega Systems, USA
· Certified System Architect in PRPCV6.1 SP2 from Pega Systems, USA
· ORACLE Certified Java SE6 Programmer from ORACLE Corp.
B.Tech (CSE) from JNTUniversity, Anantapur, India.
Smart BPM Suite :Pega PRPC 5.x/6.x/7.x
RDBMS : Oracle 11g
Application/Web Servers : Tomcat 6.0, Web Sphere 6.0.
Programming Languages : Java (JDK 1.5/1.6), SQL/PLSQL
J2EE Technologies : Servlets, JDBC, Hibernate, Web Services
Markup Scripting Languages : HTML, XML
Frameworks : HCIF, Smart Dispute, CPMHC.
Development Tools : PEGA PRPC, Eclipse IDE, TOAD, SQL Developer
Methodologies : PRPC, AGILE, SDLC.
Business Verticals : Healthcare, Insurance, Banking,
Operating System : Windows, UNIX &LINUX
Worked as Senior Software Engineer for UnitedHealth Group Information
· Services(Optum Services) from Oct 2013 to Nov2016.
· Worked as Software Engineer for UnitedHealth Group Information Services from Feb 2011 to March 2013
· Worked as Project Engineer for WIPRO Technologies from July 2009 to Jan 2011.
· Worked in Newjersy, USA for 6 months on L1-B Visa from UHG/Optum for EAS project from Feb2016 to Aug2016.
· Received 2 Bravo! Diamond recognition awards for EAS project in 2016.
· Received Star Performer Award for MAS-Unite Project from UnitedHealth Group in 2014
· Travelled to Florida, USA for Global Case Management Project from Virtusa on Business Visa(B1) in 2013.
· Received Team Excellence Award for EAS Project from UnitedHealth Group in 2012.
· Received Sustaining Edge Award for EAS Project from UnitedHealth Group in 2012.
· Received SPOT Award for EAS Project from UnitedHealth Group in 2011.
· Received FIMC (Feather In My Cap) Award for QCBDS Customization Project from Wipro Technologies in 2010.