Salesforce Sample Resumes
Salesforce Sample Resume 5+ Years Experience
· 8+ years of experience in the IT industry and around 6+ years of experience as a Salesforce developer/administrator/Configuration and force.com platform. Having extensive knowledge in implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions.
· Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation, and Support of Salesforce CRM based on Apex Language and leveraging Force.com Platform.
· Proficient knowledge of Governor limits. Experienced in optimization of existing code in according to the governor limits.
· Hands on experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
· Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL
· Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
· Experience in SFDC Integration (Bi-Directional data transfer) using Web Service and Apex Programming (SOAP and REST).
· Involved in data migration and integration using Apex Data Loader.
· Hands on experience in building processes using Process Builder in Salesforce.
· Proficiency in SFDC administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, e-mail services, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Approvals and Tasks.
· Experienced in use of Standard and Custom controllers of Visualforce in development of custom Salesforce pages as required by business requirements.
· Worked in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)..
Standard objects, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE, VF Remoting, Import Wizard, Relationships, Validations Rules, Profiles, Roles and Security
C, Java,, C++, HTML, APEX
Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Platform(Sandbox and Production).
Windows 98/NT/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows CE, Linux.
· Working on a Large-scale & complex Salesforce development projects along with integrating date from other systems/Repositories.
· Developed salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning Components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
· Responsible for building the complex Data Model within Salesforce.com by interacting with various teams for understanding the business and implementing the project end to end.
· Responsible for Salesforce.com System Integration with external applications and systems using Apex Web services and Apex Callouts with both REST API and SOAP API.
· Worked on analyzing the complete Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Pages in the Salesforce.com instance in the design phase of the Salesforce Single View project. This included documenting the Use and effect of these in the current instance for the migration/implementation phase.
· Worked on analyzing the Standard Objects, Custom Objects, Permissions sets, Page layouts, profiles in the design phase of the Salesforce Single View project. This includes the documentation of use, Decisions of field migration and many other tasks
· Used Geolocation field type to calculate the nearest properties from contact mailing address.
· Gathering the requirement, analyze the requirement and attending the day to day business meetings.
· Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Forecast, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
· Built Application Pages with Controllers and Utility classes to publish them to web to import student data to a custom Object in Salesforce.
· Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
· Deployed the code developed in the Dev Sandbox to the Test Sandbox and the Production sandbox.
Eclipse Force.com IDE, Force.com migration Tool (ANT), Apex Data Loader, Developer Console, Workbench, Informatica Cloud, and Force.com Sandboxes, Web Services, Agile methodologies and AppExchange.
· Implemented automated survey delivery for Marketing, Customer Support, and Professional Services utilizing Clicktools and Cvent survey systems.
· Managed and participated in all phases of the project, including Project Plans, Documentation, and Configuration:
· Designed custom visual force pages for Customer Support, Sales, and Professional Services department.
· Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
· Created and used Email templates in HTML and VisualForce.
· Involved in Assignments Rules, Escalation rules, and Auto-Response Rules Configuration and Customization in Case Management.
· Scheduling Apex jobs for processing large records.
· Created Profiles and Roles based on Organizational role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-level security and configured their sharing settings.
· Created various custom Reports and Dashboards as per the customer requirements.
· Experience with Managing the complex data Experience in Integrating App Exchange Applications with Salesforce, Informatica On Demand, Mass E-Mail Management, Application management using Force.com Plug-in & Eclipse IDE in Sandbox and Production Environments, Working with different aspects of Web Services (XML, WSDL, SOAP,REST) & web integration with SDFC.
· Extensive experience in lead case management (Web-to-Lead, Email-to-Case).
: Agile, Salesforce Unlimited Edition, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Apex, VisualForce (Pages, Component & Controllers), JQuery, JSON, XML, HTML5, CSS3, JS, Bootstrap, Angular JS,Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, WSDL, Custom Tabs, Eclipse/Force.com IDE, Sql Server.
· Develop VisualForce pages, VisualForce Custom Controller Components, Advanced Search functionality, Custom Objects, Tabs, Tags and Components.
· Written numerous SOQL and SOSL queries using with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
· Experience with working on AppExchange platform.
· Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods using Sync/Async methods.
· Customized dashboards to provide daily forecasts and track opportunities, deal registrations and customer engagement.
· Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas.
· Involved in authorizing Test strategy and Test plan.
· Migrated data from Legacy Systems to Salesforce CRM using data loader.
· Designed solution and configured Salesforce.com Case, Solution, PRM & Customer portal Modules.
· Mainly worked with CASE Management in SFDC.
· Experienced in sales cloud by adding object, Fields, Tabs, Reports, and Dashboards and migrate data into Salesforce.
· Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions new screens, workflow, force.com objects, reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
· Handled different Integrations with other platforms.
· Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages and Controllers
· Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
· Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
· Developed APEX Classes, Controller Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs and implemented the business logic as per the requirements.
· Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes for opportunities and products/ assets management.
· Involved in building of the Customer Portal in the organization.
· Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com subjects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
· Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage.
· As a member of team involved in designing and developing a framework.
· Involved in development of mockup screens and web portals.
· Installed and configured WSAD as a development environment.
· Implemented SOAP protocol to get the requests from the outside System.
· Used Rational Clear Case as a source control for code changes.
· Followed coding and documentation standards.
· Involved the writing SQL quarries and Joins.
· Extensively used XSL as a XML parsing mechanism for showing Dynamic Web Pages in HTML format.
· Developed complex intra Portlet communication across web applications using cooperative Portlets. Developed simple Portlet messaging on a single page using Portlet API.
· Used Portal Enable, Portal Extend for personalization, content publishing, document management, productivity functions along with the scalable portal framework.
Java, J2EE, XML, HTML, LDAP, EJB, JSP, JDBC, Servlet, SOAP, Struts, JNDI, Unicode.