Tibco Sample Resumes
Tibco Sample Resume 2-5 Years Experience
To succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while I experience advancement opportunities and enhance my skills.
· Education Qualification:
· Masters in Computer Science(2011-2013) from Pune University with 55.00%( aggregate).
· Bachelor of Computer Science (2008-2011) from North Maharashtra University with 69.50%(aggregate).
· 12th (2007-2008) from State Board,Nasik with 64.50% (aggregate).
· 10th (2005-2006) from State Board,Nasik with 69.06% (aggregate).
· 28th March’14 – 28th April 17 : 3 years 1 month working experience as a TIBCO Business Works Developer at Atos India Private Limited, Pune.
· 8th May 17 – till date : 6 month working experience as a TIBCO Business Works Developer at TRIANZ HOLDINGS PVT LTD, Bangalore – 560076.
· Successfully Completed TIBCO Business Works Training from Atos India Pvt. Ltd, Pune, Maharashtra.
· Successfully Completed Soft Skills Training, Atos India Pvt. Ltd, Pune, Maharashtra.
· Middleware Messaging
· EMS & SOAP
· Tibco Admin Enterprise Version
· Business Works (BW).
· Tibco SFTP, REST/JSON
· Oracle, MySQL
· Development Environments and Tools
· Windows, Eclipse, TIBCO Designer
· Versioning Tools
· Programming Languages
ENERGY & UTILITY
SEP 2014 TO DEC 2015
Alstom is a large French multinational conglomerate which holds interests in the power generation and transport markets. Alstom operates in three main business areas: Power Generation, Rail Transport, and transmission (Grid). BEAM (BPM, EAI & MDM) team works under Power domains and responsible for delivering and managing project related to BPM, EAI and MDM. It acts as Center of Excellence for EAI related work of Alstom.
· PMX Interfaces : Alstom uses PMX (SAP Implementation) as core business application to manage core IT business data like Purchase Order, Sales Order, WBS, Cost Center, Internal Orders, Payment & EBS (electronic Bank Statement) etc. It is considered as most critical application of Alstom power. As part of our assignment we are required to create interface between PMX (SAP) via R/3 Adapter (IDOC or BAPI) and data consuming applications like MTA, PAGERO, Ulysse, WorkForce, CBS, wallmedien (ePass) etc.
· MDM (TIBCO CIM) Interfaces: Alstom uses MDM (TIBCO CIM) as SPOT for business data like PowerPlantStructure, Organization (customer, Vendor, Competitor), Projects (internal to Alstom, WBS etc.). As part of BEAM core team we are responsible to manage CIM Implementation and also responsible for creation of interfaces using exposed web services of CIM application. Below are few downstream applications consuming SPOT data using EAI exposed services.
· PowerSales : Via JMS Transport
· PowerMax (SAP) : Via BAPI & IDOC
· PowerSource : Via Web services
· Core Systems (Cloud application) : via Web Services
Interfaces that I have fully involved described as below.
ALPS PAYROLL (ADRENALIN & CHINA)
TIBCO BW, Oracle DB, TIBCO EMS
· Development and Unit/Integration/System/User Acceptance Testing.
ALPS Payroll is a HR management portal, being used to maintain the employee data of Alstom. If a new employee is hired by Alstom or any updates of the existing employee (like cost center of employee got changed, passport/status got changed or any employee leave Alstom, these types of information being maintained by ALPS.
TIBCO BW, Oracle DB, TIBCO EMS
Analysis and Creation of Design Documents based on the Business requirements.
Development and Unit/Integration/System/User Acceptance Testing.
eProcurement is a web based order management tool, which being used by EPASS/Wallmedian end users for ordering the Alstom produced products. The project is about the integration of the Wallmedian system to the Alstom core business unit sector.
As Wallmedian is a web-based tool it has the flexibility to send the request using simply http protocol or a web-service. Upon receiving the request from the Wallmedian system it has to be routed to Alstom Powermax and SAP CH systems.
· Dubai Telecom
· Dubai, UAE
· JAN 2016 to APR 2017
· TIBCO BW, Oracle DB, TIBCO EMS,Smart Mapper
· Versioning Tools
· WinCVS, TFS, SVN
Iincluded development of CR, performing CIT, engaged in TQC and UAT phase Defect Tracking and management, Creation and deployment of EARs/Releases and support to EAI TQC support team. Working on Prod Issues, PDI task.
· Du is the fastest growing mobile communications and technology provider (
· mobile provider and internet provider) in UAE.
· Huawei(DU Telecom)
· MAY 2017 to Till date
· TIBCO BW, Oracle DB, TIBCO EMS
· Developed the Tibco Integration environments for CBS using Web services
· Development of various Business Processes using TIBCO Business Works components as per requirement in Change Request.
· Involved in UNIT testing using TIBCO Business Works components.
· Configured SmartMapper to create the cross reference data for the products
· Create Relationships and Entities in TIBCO SmartMapper for Offer ids for different different domain.
· Involved in all phases of testing, which includes Unit Testing,&SIT.
Du Telecom currently using ESERV(IN) to maintain prepaid customers information,Now it is migrating to Centralized Billing System(CBS)Huawei product.
Languages Known : English, Hindi and Marathi
Nationality : Indian
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single