Aws Devops Sample Resume 0-2 Years Experience
Purpose of the role:
Position will assure stable application and integration environments, faster response times in case of errors and optimized and lower costs in application critical for business operations.
Principal Accountabilities :
· Develops best practices and tools for application execution, release and support
· Provides clients with technical software application support, problems resolution and appropriate documentation
· Develops deep understanding of applications, supporting infrastructure and systems integration
· Defines system backup and recovery profiles for applications, in alignment with business requirements
· Performs application tuning to optimize overall system performance.
· Manages the creation and refreshment of environments associated with the application (e.g.; test, development) requested by Application Development teams
· Makes sure application security policies and standards are followed.
· Keeps current with the latest technology; regularly attends technical training in order to maintain technical expertise
Key Qualifications required :
· Complete understanding and application of IT principles, theories, and concepts
· General knowledge of related functional and technical groups
· Ability to prioritize work from multiple sources.
· Hands on experience of task runner tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack.
· Experience and strong understanding of- DevOps- methodologies and tools: Jenkins, Elastic, Docker, Mesos or Kubernetes or AWS Fargate
· Working experience of AWS, Azure and Digital Ocean will be prefered and have hosted and maintained mean stack applications.
· Associate degree, or educational equivalent, in computer science or information technology field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
· Solid skills in Linux Server administration (Ubuntu) and scripting
· Linux System administrator with good knowledge on Remote deployments
· Analyzing the UNIX and application logs
· Good hands on experience on AWS (EC2, S3, ECS, VPC, ELB, AMI etc.)
· Experience working in Devops tool
Experience: 2 years of experience in software application administration or- DevOps- Team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - System Programming
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: System Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
linux system administration linux server server administrationunixapplication integrationapplication support application development mean stackUNIX AWS Administrator
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
ITH Technologies is a rapidly growing institution that ventures into Business Strategy and Technology Consulting for Large-Scale Enterprises. With an ambition to be the preferred technology partners, ITH has made innovation its core principle and is innovating intellectual properties in the field of Software Technologies, Blockchain, Embedded / Robotics, Agriculture and KYC