Data Science Sample Resumes
Data Science Sample Resume 5+ Years Experience
Current Job: Data Scientist; Vortex Beverages, Houston, TX.
Applied Mathematics graduate with certifications in Data Science, Machine Learning and programming languages SQL, Python and Microsoft; more than 8 years experience as Data Scientist in 2 different industries seeks to become the new Data Scientist for Informatics Data Logic. Excellent in business analytics, development of modeling techniques and operational improvement processes, I am confident my experience and expertise will be a perfect fit for your company.
· Bachelor in Science – Applied Mathematics; University of Houston, 2007.
· Certification; Data Scientist, Johns Hopkins, 2007 (online)
· Certification; Machine Learning, Stanford University, 2007 (online)
· Certification; SQL, Python, Microsoft, Commdapp, 2007 (online)
· 8+ years experience as Data Scientist.
· Expert in analytics.
· Creative thinker.
· Exceptional team player.
Vortex Beverages; Houston, TX.
· Collates data sources and builds databases which can be accessed by end-users according to their intent.
· Develops systems that are designed to improve workflow information through the different departments.
· Prepares reporting systems that are required by current operations, maintenance and technical services departments.
· Conducts technical support and establishes process improvement systems for the purpose of fortifying current engineering standards and processes.
· Designs visualization tools for the purpose of supporting operations, maintenance and technical services departments in their daily management of key functions.
Blankenship Sports Development Inc., Houston, TX.
· Designed and developed predictive models and learning algorithms to track customer lifetime value, lead scoring, retention, attribution and propensity.
· Introduced frameworks to build, track and analyze customer segments that patronize the Blankenship brand name.
· Formulated data-driven suggestions and recommendations to optimize the company’s marketing efforts, SEO/SEM strategies and to evaluate ROI.
· Maintained multi-layer dashboards as references for a business intelligence platform that will be used for company leadership development.
· Conducted revenue forecasting and analyzed trends for financial budgeting purposes.
Pacific Inter-Asia Equities, Inc., Houston, TX.
· Utilized/leveraged a wide range of data analysis and statistical modeling algorithms as methodologies for solving current business problems.
· Audited the current operational environment for the purpose of identifying opportunities whereby the company can leverage advanced analytics.
· Applied critical thinking skills and performed advanced analytics with the intent of finding solutions to complex and multifaceted problems.
· Analyzed data and endeavored to understand existing operational processes in order to develop and recommend actionable solutions.
· Performed both advanced qualitative and quantitative analysis of high volume data bases as a means to identify developing trends, patterns and correlations that could improve overall business performance.
University of Houston
2003 to 2007
Saint Nicholas School
1999 to 2003
· Data Science; Johns Hopkins – Online, 2007
· Machine Learning; Stanford University – Online, 2007
· Computer Programming Languages; Commdap- SQL, Python, Microsoft, Online, 2007